Dinner time sometimes can be challenging situation. We need to prepare a dish or dishes that hopefully satisfied our guest and not make them leaving feeling hungry with empty stomach because there was no dish that meet their taste.
Don’t worry, am going to share a dish or you can use it as side dish that can satisfied the guests taste. A cream cheese pasta, not just a regular pasta with cheese but this is a cream cheese pasta. For under age guest, who is not in love with pasta and the creamy texture of cheese on it, for the adults if they don’t really into pasta, they can leave it as the side dish than focusing on the main menu. The cream cheese pasta usually being served together with chicken, pork or beef.
This dish is so easy and delicious! Let’s start making it
Cream cheese pasta ingredients
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, you need to cut it into chunks and softened. As this one ingredient is quite important, you need to carefully choose the cream cheese brand to use, either it’s our YUMMY Cream Cheese Light or the one portion of your home made cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 1-pound pasta, cooked (from penne, egg noodles, or any shape of pasta that you liked)
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, add garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Mix the cream cheese on the low heat, stir and mix it well till the cream cheese melted
- Add milk and continue to stir
- Finally add the salt and both peppers, keep stir
- Remove from heat and stir the mixture in your pasta
Voila, happy dinner!